MBA Admissions - Comprehensive Package
Everything you need to know to create a successful MBA application
About our program:
We may have more content, time permitting.
- Free access to our online course MBA Admissions - Insider tips, where we’ve included interviews with Admissions Directors of leading business schools including UCLA Anderson, Rotman, and UT McCombs.
- Free access to any other interview that we may conduct with admissions directors of other leading business schools this year.
- The Resume Template that has created magic for all of our previous applicants
- August Academy is a venture founded by an alumnus of IIT Madras and Stanford University in 2013.
- We’ve helped students belonging to the most competitive MBA applicant pool (Indian Engineers) get into several top 20 schools from across the world.
- We’ve worked with people in every time zone from Australia to California - we are extremely responsive.
- Several of our students have received offers from top 20 schools in the US (including Kellogg, MIT Sloan, Columbia, Yale, Duke, NYU Stern, UVa Darden, Ross, Cornell, Anderson, UNC Kenan-Flagler, McCombs, Tepper, Olin and Goizueta), top 10 schools in Europe (including London Business School, HEC Paris, IE, ESADE and Oxford), and top ranked schools in other regions (Rotman, Ivey, Schulich, the National University of Singapore and the Indian School of Business).
- Overall, our students won over $4,300,000 in scholarships so far. More results can be found here.
- August Academy is a member of AIGAC - the Association of International Graduate Admissions Consultants. This is a reflection of our commitment to the highest levels of integrity and service to candidates.
- August Academy is one of the most highly reviewed Indian Consulting firms on GMAT Club.
Karthik is the founder and chief coach at August Academy. He has a B. Tech in Aerospace Engineering from IIT Madras and a Ph. D. in Aerospace Engineering from Stanford University. Karthik scored a 770 on the GMAT recently (99 percentile). He was recently selected to attend the Sloan Fellows program at the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
In his previous lives, he’s worked on projects for the US Department of Defense, Air Force and NASA on topics as varied as missile control, air traffic management and aircraft survivability. He’s developed cloud based software for identifying energy efficient cooling techniques for data centers. He’s also worked with the world’s largest automaker (General Motors) to improve the design of its vehicles. While he was at GM, he received several awards for outstanding research collaboration.
He is passionate about using Technology to make our lives better. He is also a self professed Math Geek with a new found love for big data.
Karthik is an expert contributor to GMAT club. August Academy is his opportunity to meet with some of the brightest and most motivated people across the world. His students at August Academy study at some of the best Business schools in the world
"When I decided to take the plunge and apply to business schools, I was extremely nervous about the task that lay before me. As someone with limited corporate exposure (I’m an emergency doctor) I had no idea where to begin including which schools to select. I had already spoken to several MBA consultants but was unconvinced. August Academy however, was a different story. When I spoke to Karthik, I sensed sincerity and a genuine interest in wanting to help me meet my objectives. Even before our conversation ended, I had decided to enlist his expertise."
- Aditi, ISB/Cornell Admit
"Another impressive element is that Karthik asked me to write the essays on my own and provided only inputs to make it better. This helped me to bring in individuality to my essays. Karthik also used to conduct live webinar sessions with ad-com officers from leading schools. These sessions were very helpful for me."
- Arun, Anderson Admit
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $548
Additional points to note: